- I'm back, did you even notice I was gone....
- We traveled over 13,000km this summer and went all the way to the west coast and back.
- We arrived home mid August but things quickly became crazy here.
- I know you are so surprised, crazy here, never
- Our travels were fantastic, we saw lots of friends, made new ones and enjoyed tons of time together.
- There was one day near Chicago where I was ready to leave someone on the side of the road but other than that we all did really well considering how far we traveled.
- I had the immense privilege of going to NACAC which was fantastic and just what I needed after all that time alone with my kids.
- If you know me in real life you know that I am crazy because I applied for, interviewed for and then accepted a job in the big city near to us.
- This means a 1 hour commute each way.
- But I get to snuggle toddlers all day and I love toddlers so it is totally worth the drive.
- It also means all my kids are going to school and since today is the day before school starts here there have been lots of big, huge, messy feelings.
- They are all going to survive though.
- So am I.... or so I keep telling myself.
- 5:30am comes really early though.
- I really wanted to check in here though and say that we are alive and although you are not commenting blogger stalks you for me so I know that you are coming and reading and I wanted to say that we were alive and well.
- Enjoy September, wherever it may lead you.
A 40 something Mom who adopted three children from foster care. It's raw, it's real and it's all true.
Monday, 2 September 2013
Archived Post 2013 - Monday Moments - I'm back.
Labels: Monday Moments
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Please do feel free to comment and begin a conversation. Mean spirited and hurtful comments will be deleted. Thanks