- looks like I am still not back into this blogging thing... not sure what that means
- that being said we have survived almost a whole month of this new life of ours.
- It is super busy though and getting bronchitis did not help matters in any way, shape or form.
- I am finally on the mend though.
- Currently I am trying to bend time so that I can have about 3 extra hours each day, it is not working unless I sleep less and since I have been sick that is not really an option.
- There is so much going on in the kids lives and in my life that I don't even know where to start.
- I really want to make time for this again but I am feeling like I might be done as well...
- I do make time for facebook though, so if you want to be friends in real life to keep with out antics i will not think you are crazy if you send me an email and ask me who I am in the real world. Honest.
A 40 something Mom who adopted three children from foster care. It's raw, it's real and it's all true.
Monday, 30 September 2013
Archived Post 2013 - Monday Moments
Monday, 2 September 2013
Archived Post 2013 - Monday Moments - I'm back.
- I'm back, did you even notice I was gone....
- We traveled over 13,000km this summer and went all the way to the west coast and back.
- We arrived home mid August but things quickly became crazy here.
- I know you are so surprised, crazy here, never
- Our travels were fantastic, we saw lots of friends, made new ones and enjoyed tons of time together.
- There was one day near Chicago where I was ready to leave someone on the side of the road but other than that we all did really well considering how far we traveled.
- I had the immense privilege of going to NACAC which was fantastic and just what I needed after all that time alone with my kids.
- If you know me in real life you know that I am crazy because I applied for, interviewed for and then accepted a job in the big city near to us.
- This means a 1 hour commute each way.
- But I get to snuggle toddlers all day and I love toddlers so it is totally worth the drive.
- It also means all my kids are going to school and since today is the day before school starts here there have been lots of big, huge, messy feelings.
- They are all going to survive though.
- So am I.... or so I keep telling myself.
- 5:30am comes really early though.
- I really wanted to check in here though and say that we are alive and although you are not commenting blogger stalks you for me so I know that you are coming and reading and I wanted to say that we were alive and well.
- Enjoy September, wherever it may lead you.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)