- Hey look I came back, amazing I know.
- Things continue to be super busy.
- The kids had a calmer week, well most of them did, which was good, calm is good.
- Dealing with a teenager who rages and get violent is really more than I would like to deal with most days and considering that only happened once this week I call it calm.
- The girl child can swear long and loud enough to make a sailor blush, she did some of that this week too but it's nothing like it used to be.
- I am dealing with some super annoying and exhausting auto-immune issues and would really prefer that I just sail through life perfectly healthy because it would make things so much easier.
- Winter is still here and if this damn snow doesn't leave soon I am going to explode. I need to be outside and I need more sun.
- I have managed to convince work to give me the summer off so I do not have to deal with finding childcare, this is a really good thing for everyone involved.
- I am looking super forward to a 2 week vacation is Massachusetts this summer and some time with some of my dearest friends camping with all of our small people in tow.
- I am quickly running out of minutes on my parking meter and my coffee cup is empty which says to me that it is time to get moving.
- I've missed this space, I am excited to back into the swing of things but it might take some time before I come up with anything other than posts like this.
A 40 something Mom who adopted three children from foster care. It's raw, it's real and it's all true.
Monday, 7 April 2014
Archived Post 2014 - Monday Moments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)